cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fun with samples : we now need the servlet API even when just embedding jetty?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:25:11 GMT
On Monday 26 July 2010 8:37:24 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> What to do about this? Add the servlet API to the sample?

We've always needed the servlet jar for the jetty transport.   The http-jetty
module should be pulling one in.   In the pom, I see:
         <dependency>
            <groupId>${servlet-api.group}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${servlet-api.artifact}</artifactId>
         </dependency>

so I assume one is being pulled in.   Not sure why it wouldn't be.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org