cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next error
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:44:54 GMT
On Friday 23 July 2010 12:58:03 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> There's no content length in the response in
> testAddBookCustomFailureStatus, so it can't or won't read the response
> object, and it fails.

My latest commit seems to have fixed the rest of the tests on the jetty7
branch.   Can you give it a run through to make sure it all passes for you?

The next thing we need to do is run all the samples.  :-(     I know some of
them have configs that need updating.    I also need to check the distribution
stuff to make sure the legal stuff is OK.        Definitely getting closer.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org