cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JAX-RS systest failures with jetty7
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 02:48:15 GMT
On Thursday 22 July 2010 10:26:31 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> I did a fair amount of debugging, and I am so-far stumped. CXFServlet
> calls into the JAX-RS thicket, but somehow by the time it has gone
> around in 15 circles with Futures, it has an empty array list as the
> thing it is suposed to invoke, so it never invoked anything.

I think with my latest commit, all the JAX-RS tests are now passing.  Do an
svn up.

I did hit a bug in Jetty that I had to hack around.   If someone sends a HEAD
request, it sets a "head=true" flag for the connection that is never cleared.
As long as that flag is sent, it won't send responses back.   Kind of had to
put a hack in place to turn that off.  :-(

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org