cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF projects in Maven archetype plugin
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:25:31 GMT

Hi, when I type mvn archetype:generate from the command prompt I get a huge
number of skeleton projects to choose from (249 from my machine).  Two of
them are for CXF projects:

40: remote -> cxf-http-basic (null)
41: remote -> cxf-jaxws-javafirst (null)

Question: How did I get a list of 249?  Does Maven somehow scroll through my
respository to determine the 249 archetypes available, or are these manually
hardcoded within the mvn archetype plugin (i.e., to add more CXF archetypes
we would need to submit a patch to the Maven team?)

Thanks,
Glen