cxf-dev mailing list archives

From jim ma <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Distribution build failure
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:29:07 GMT
Hi all ,
When I build distribution module I got this failure :

POM Location: /x1/code/cxf/trunk/distribution/pom.xml
Validation Messages:
    [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for ant:ant
Reason: Failed to validate POM for project org.apache.cxf:apache-cxf
at /x1/code/cxf/trunk/distribution/pom.xml

The version of ant dependency is missing , this error is both in
distrubition/pom.xml and distrubition/manifest/pom.xml.
Do we use a wrong groupid ?  Can someone help me verify this ?

        <dependency>
            <groupId>ant</groupId>
            <artifactId>ant</artifactId>
        </dependency>