cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC][OAUTH] OAuth implementation kick-off
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:26:31 GMT
I would like start coding OAuth support finally and I have some questions
regarding that:

1. We agreed to use OAuth 1.0 spec, I assume to use:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-oauth-10
as is suggested in: http://oauth.net/core/1.0a/. WDYT?

2. There are existing Java OAuth libraries. I am wondering if we could use
one of them. From one hand maybe it is not good idea to make
cxf dependent on such library, but on the other
it's already tested and used by developers (mainly I mean Scribe lib). I
can write own implementation, just let me know what is your opinion.

My asf account is ready and Daniel suggested to create branch at cxf
sandbox, I will do so and commit all my changes there.

Btw. Last days I was at OAuth 2.0 F2F meeting and there appear about hundred
new issues (major and trivial as well), so I suppose it's too hot for
implementation:).

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren