cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r955511 - in /cxf/sandbox/oauth_1.0a/rt/rs/oauth/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/endpoints/ main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/provider/ main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/utils/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/endpoint
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:08:10 GMT

>  Hi - good to see the OAuth project going on - let us know if there's

 anything that we can help with.

 I've looked through the initial commits, looks good. I was about to tell

 you a CXF 'application' code does not explicitly depends on Spring but

 you've removed that one :-).

Agreed.  Looking good.

Thanks for reviewing and feedback, that helps:).
Commits made so far, cover almost completely specification concerning first
OAuth endpoint called now: Temporary Credential Request.
I keep spring dependency just in test scope as it is quite useful.

I have some further questions, I will post them in separate thread.

Regards,
Lukasz Moren