cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Oponowicz <tomasz.oponow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Simple and lightweight HTML-based browser for surveying Apache CXF logs
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:55:17 GMT
Hi,

I've just commit changes at repository [1]. Changes from last version:

- Created Maven project structure;
- Configured 'maven-gwt-plugin' for automatic execute GWT compiler (to
convert Java to JavaScript);
- Added draft implementation of 'BootstrapStorage';
- Create sample configuration of 'AtomPullServer';
- Added support for HTTP basic authentication (temporary solution, at
the end I will replace it with UsernameToken);
- Added support for JSON web service (client-side - in GWT);
- Added support for XML web service (client-side - in GWT);
- Removed GWT-RPC mock web services;

Additionally you can easily run application by downloading source code and type:

$ mvn gwt:run

Authentication details:

username: "admin"
password:"admin";

It'll start in debug mode - it's much more slower than production mode.

At the moment I'm working to move all source code to Apache CXF sandbox.

[1] svn checkout http://cxf-log-browser.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
cxf-log-browser-read-only

--
Pozdrawiam,