cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [JiBX DataBinding] An issue when feeding the XMLStreamReader to JiBX framework
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:35:29 GMT
Nilupa Bandara wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
>
>> Nilupa, I've updated JiBX CVS with this change and posted new
>> 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT jars to the maven1 repository at
>> http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven/jibx/jars/ Try adding the call to
>> startTag() after constructing the StAXReaderWrapper, it should get you past
>> the problem.
>>

> Hi,
>
> Still it gives an error even if  I call the startTag() after instantiating
> the StAXReaderWrapper  object[1]. However if I call same method twice
> startTag(), it works[2]

It sounds like the code is somehow reading beyond the end of the element
you're having JiBX unmarshal, to the enclosing element end tag. I don't
know why this would be occurring.

Can you send me the stack traces you get when (1) you don't call
wrapper.startTag() at all, and when (2) you just call it once? That may
help me determine what's going wrong.

Thanks,

  - Dennis