cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Stuff left for 2.3?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:25:37 GMT

I'd like to try and get a handle on what is needed to get 2.3 out the door.
It's really long, long overdue.     The things I can think of off the top of
my head:

1) JAX-WS 2.2 - we're close on this, just need to figure out a few more
things.

2) JAX-RS 1.1 - Sergey: do you know how close we are there?

3) New annotations - we have a bunch of new annotations, but I think they only
work on the WS side of things, not the RS side.   Some only apply to the WS
side, but others probably are applicable there.   I may try and take a stab at
this.   It should just be wiring in the new annotation listener stuff into the
JAX-RS startup code and they should all mostly "just work".   I hope.  :-)

4) SOAP/JMS - I THINK this is now "done" and it passes all the SOAP/JMS spec
tests.   Anyone know for sure?

5) SOAP/TCP - this is no where close to enterprise ready.   Probably just mark
it experimental and not worry about it for now.

6) mustUnderstand logic stuff mentioned in the migration guide.   I need to
finish that up.  That's on me.

Anything else anyone can think of?

--
Daniel Kulp