cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom.R" <tom.rok...@us.army.mil>
Subject CXF client api hook for sun.security.ssl.allowUnsafeRenegotiation
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 17:45:13 GMT

Is there a a client api hook for setting the
"-Dsun.security.ssl.allowUnsafeRenegotiation=true" pertaining to the newly
discovered renegotiation TLS/SSL security hole (for those using sun jdk
greater than 1.6.0_18).

My issue is that I would like my cxf client to communicate with a server,
which does yet have a patch release for this while keeping my other client
communications secure.  I was hoping it is possible to avoid using the
global jdk system setting and restricting it to a specific client.

Is this possible?  Can this be done through CXF api?  if not, are there any
other methods/approaches/api that I could tap into to allow this
communication on the latest jdk1.6.0_20?