cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Chaffee" <jchaf...@ebates.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache CXF version 2.2.8 released!
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 21:02:03 GMT
I am in the process of designing and release a RESTful service built on
CXF and I was going to use this if it was available in a release.  Since
it is not, I will push back this functionality for a future release and
I will test out the 2.3-SNAPSHOT once I get my released completed on
2.2.8 and give you feedback.  It might be a little while before I get to
it though.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:26 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache CXF version 2.2.8 released!

Unfortunately not - it is available only in 2.3-SNAPSHOT; It is
'merge-able'
into 2.2.x but I've decided to give it a bit more time. The reason being
is
that [1] which will only be available in 2.3 depends on
SearchCondition[2]
thus it's feasible that if some effort goes into a concrete demo/test
implementation of [1] before 2.3 gets released then some updates might
also
be applied to SearchCondition, may not happen, but we'll see...

May be you could try 2.3-SNAPSHOT and provide some feedback ? it would
help...
thanks, Sergey

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/management-web/src/main/jav
a/org/apache/cxf/management/web/logging/ReadableLogStorage.java

[2]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/jav
a/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/ext/search/SearchCondition.java
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Jason Chaffee <jchaffee@ebates.com>
wrote:

> Did the SearchContext stuff make it into this release?

XML/HTTP,