cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject JAX-WS 2.2 TCK and JAX-RS 1.1 TCK's
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 13:45:12 GMT

Just to let everyone know, we now have access to both the JAX-WS 2.2 TCK and
the JAX-RS 1.1 TCK.    I've started looking into the JAX-WS 2.2 TCK to see
what it will take to at least get it running.    The setup and such, while
similar to 2.1, is different enough that the scripts need to be updated quite
a bit.

I've also started trying to get the "build" part of it working (the part that
runs the wsdl2java and java2ws stuff).   The new TCK has a BUNCH of new tests
and wsdls and such that have exposed some bugs in our code generators.   I'm
working on fixing some of those now.  At this point, I'm not trying to get any
of the 2.2 new things working, I'm just trying to fix the bugs that it's
exposing in the stuff that should be working with the jaxws 2.1 api's.

In any case, if anyone Apache committer  (doesn't have to be a CXF committer,
just needs an Apache account to get access to the svn repo) would like to help
out, I'd sure welcome it.     You would need to file an NDA with Apache:
http://apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf
Print/Sign/Scan and then email it to both secretary@apache.org and
geir@pobox.com

Then I can give you access to the TCK's and the special TCK svn repo and
mailing lists we have for working on the TCK related stuff.   That all goes
for the JAX-RS 1.1 TCK as well.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org