cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL validator - bug?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 19:25:17 GMT

Just because it's a valid wsdl does NOT mean it's a valid service according to
WS-I Basic Profile rules.   The WS-I BP specifically sets out to define a
strict subset of the various rules that are there to help interopability.

In your first case, yes, it's a valid wsdl, but no, it's not WSI BP compliant
which is why the validator flags it.   According to the WSI-BP, the body
should have a single part.

Ironically, your second wsdl is invalid.   Only a single soap:body element
should be allowed there.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp