cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject ws security password digest
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:22:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am using cxf 2.1.2 version. I tried to implement ws security. I  have
created passowrd call backs on both client and server sides. COnfigured
password type to "PasswordText". Then i was to able to get the password on
web services server side.

But when i use password type to "PasswordDigest", password was sent to the
server in enrypted format. But when i call
"WSPasswordCallback.getPassword()" i am getting value as null.  I am not
sure if i miss anything.

Please help to resolve this issue. I need to send the password in encrypted
way.

Thank you,
Naresh.