cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Provide an authentication support through OAuth for Apache CXF
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:08:56 GMT
My name is Lukasz Moren and I'm a student looking for an interesting project
for this year Google
Summer of Code.

I would like to propose a project idea: Provide an authentication support
through OAuth for Apache CXF (JAXRS module).
Something similar to: [1], I mean the idea, not execution.

As I am recently involved in RESTful services (mainly RESTEasy framework,
but I've tried also CXF:)) and OAuth protocol,
it's area I feel good.

The OAuth community works currently on: [2], which appeared after 1.0a.
and planning 2.0 release based on OAuth WRAP:[3].

I take part in GSoC 2009 in JBoss [4], and project finished sucessfully.
I was mainly involved in two tasks: [5], [6], hovewer the second one became
big
and development is continued here: [7].
More info about me can be found: [8]

[1]
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/resteasy/freezone/docs/1.2.GA/userguide/html/Authentication.html
[2] http://wiki.oauth.net/OAuth-WRAP
[3] http://hueniverse.com/2009/11/planning-for-oauth-2-0/
[4]
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/redhat/t124024692589
[5] http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-392
[6] http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-307
[7] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN/component/12312732
[8]
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=32578698&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro

Sorry for so much links, but I would like to exaplain things briefly.

Please let me know what do you think about that idea.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Best Regards,
Lukasz Moren