cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ws security password digest
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:12:46 GMT
Hi Naresh,

I think you might want to use WSPasswordCallback.USERNAME_TOKEN usage code for
PasswordDigest.

You may find following email thread useful:

http://old.nabble.com/PasswordDigest-and-PasswordText-difference-td24475866.html

I am not cxf developer, probably cxf people can tell you exact solution.

Many Thanks,
rahul