cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Nilupa Bandara <nilupa.manamp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JiBX databinding implementation
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:30:47 GMT
Hi,

At the moment, I am running the sample Web services in debug mode just to
get a deeper understanding of how the cxf data
 binding architecture works at runtime. I am also planning to look at how
its done for Axis2 and perhaps we might be able to reuse some of that code
there. As soon as I have something concrete, will post it to this mailing
list.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Nilupa