cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject Proxy server configuration at web services client side
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:59:31 GMT
 HI All,

I am using proxy to server to filter the traffic that comes to the web
services server. I tried to configure the web services client to go through
the proxy server by following link
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html
.

I set the following properties on to "http client policy"

httpClientPolicy.setProxyServer(proxyServerHost);
httpClientPolicy.setProxyServerPort(Integer)
httpClientPolicy.setProxyServerType(proxyServertype);

But when i try to run the web services client i am getting the following
error,

""Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden""

I am using "http" type proxy server. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.