cxf-dev mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.wu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC][CXF-2738]Proposal for "Integration with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover"
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:49:39 GMT
Hi Willem,

    I think I can and I will finish my project on time with good
quality. The reasons are generalized as follows:
    Firstly, I'm interested in the project and I urge to make it work.
    Secondly, I think I have enough time to work for my project.
    Thirdly, when I start to work on my project, I'll report my project
status to the dev mailing list and get more help from my mentor and the
others, and they will help me finish my project with good quality.
    Fourthly, when I start to work on my project, I'll try to make a
to-do list for my project every week or every two weeks, and I'll try to
finish the to-do tasks on time and update the to-do list constantly.

    Thank you for your help and advice.

Best regards,
Kevin Wu.