cxf-dev mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.wu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC][CXF-2738]Proposal for "Integration with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover"
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:28:45 GMT
Hi Dan,

    Thank you for your proposal.

    I'm interested in the CXF project. And I would like to contribute
more to CXF project. Although I have submitted several proposals, I am
most interested in the project "Implement Castor databinding for CXF"
[1], which I submitted at the beginning. I'll begin to fully focus on
this project, and I am confident that I can complete this project perfectly.

    If I have time, I would like to make some contribution to other
projects.

    Thank all of you very much for your patience and advices.

Best Regards,
Kevin Wu.

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/kevin/t127008961726