cxf-dev mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.wu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC][CXF-2735]Proposal for "Implement Castor databinding for CXF"
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 18:21:47 GMT
Hi,

After I analyze some CXF source code about CXF databinding, SDO, JAXB,
Aegis, I modify my proposal in the following aspects:
1. More details about Castor databinding.
2. More details about wsdl2java tool extension for Castor databinding.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Best Regards,
Kevin Wu.