cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC][CXF-2738]Proposal for "Integration with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover"
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 03:03:36 GMT
Hi kevin,

It's an interesting project, I'd like to be your mentor.
But before we begin the project, I'd like you to go through the
ZooKeeper web site this week to find a general way of implementing the
location transparency and clustering.

Cheers,

Willem

kevin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     My name is Kevin Wu, and I am a student from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy
of Sciences.
>     I want to get involved in the GSoC2010. I just wrote my propsal for "Integration
with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover" (CXF-2738[1] in CXF JIRA).