cxf-dev mailing list archives

From kevin <kevin.wu1...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC][CXF-2738]Proposal for "Integration with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover"
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 19:51:21 GMT
Hi all,

    My name is Kevin Wu, and I am a student from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of
Sciences.
    I want to get involved in the GSoC2010. I just wrote my propsal for "Integration with
ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover" (CXF-2738[1] in CXF JIRA).
    My proposal in Apache wiki[2]: http://wiki.apache.org/general/soc2010-cxf2738-proposal
    My proposal in GSoC[3]: http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/kevin/t127049541851

    I would like to know whether any of you is willing to act as a mentor for this project.
    Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2738
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/soc2010-cxf2738-proposal
[3] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/kevin/t127049541851