cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proxy server configuration at web services client side
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:35:41 GMT

Not really sure what that would be.   May need to check the proxy server logs.

Does the proxy server require authentication?   Does it require https/ssl?
Those would be more settings that would need to be set.

You may ALSO want to try turning off chunking.   Some of the older proxy
servers have issues with chunking.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp