cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC][CXF-2738]Proposal for "Integration with ZooKeeper for location transparency and clustering/failover"
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:58:58 GMT

Kevin,

You have several proposals submitted for GSoC.   A student is only allowed to
be assigned to a single project when the projects are finalized.   Due to your
enthusiasm, I think we could get a project for you, but I'd like to know which
project you are most interested in pursuing so we can really concentrate on
that proposal instead of dividing up time and effort amongst several proposals
when we know only one can be accepted.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp