cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Tataryn <crai...@tataryn.net>
Subject Re: 2.2.7 next week?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:54:01 GMT
I was wondering if you could look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2708 before 2.2.7 is
released.  It's the final piece in the puzzle of getting a project
working where you can completely isolate XSDs in their own jar from
endpoint classes.  In this case, validation fails when turned on.

I did my best to debug it myself, I believe its probably deeper than
CXF (XML Schema Parsers) but perhaps you know of a workaround.
Appreciate it!

Craig.

--
Craig Tataryn