cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Javascript generation
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:57:49 GMT

Nice - thanks Dan. Do you know of any plans for CXF to support WSDL 2.0
soon?

So in the CXF design, the client requests a javascript script through a
URL-based
command and then that script is used for the invocation of the remote
(REST) service.
Is the script on the server side generated at runtime based on the
implementation of the
service or is it pre-defined before the service is launched?