cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: was ce and cxf
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:51:23 GMT
On Tuesday 23 March 2010 1:32:07 pm Purohit, Manoj R wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Running mtom sample on websphere app server ce(community edition) it gives
> me following exception. It seems that was ce comes with axis2
> implementation.
> Has anybody successfully deployed cxf on was ce ?
> I would appreciate the response.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone even trying.   You MAY be able to get
a response on the Geronimo lists or on the WAS CE lists.   IBM recently added
stuff to WAS to allow use of other JAX-WS runtimes, but I don't know if that
code was also added to the CE version.     Also don't know if you could
uninstall the axis2 based JAX-WS version which is interfering, or, at the very
least, turn off the annotation scanning at startup which is causing this.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org