cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrille Le Clerc <clecl...@xebia.fr>
Subject [CXF-2688] Special rules to add new attributes to CXF configuration ?
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:29:18 GMT
   Dear all,

   I created the new feature proposal "[CXF-2688] Allow deactivation
of SSL X509 Certificates validation" that is primarily intended to
ease usage of self-signed SSL certificates on non-production
environments.

   Are there special rules to introduce a new attribute in CXF
configuration files ? Can it be done for a minor release like 2.2.7 or
just for major releases like 2.3.0 ? How are the
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/*.xsd files updated ?

   My proposal includes the addition of the boolean attribute
'trustAllCertificates' to the 'TLSClientParametersType' complex type
of security.xsd.

   Cyrille

--
Cyrille Le Clerc