cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Ramteke" <Himanshu.Ramt...@mphasis.com>
Subject Overriding namespace of the wsdl while creating java classes
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:45:39 GMT
Hello CXF Dev Team,
I am trying to generate java classes from wsdl using cxf.
Also I am using ant to generate it.
The wsdl contains two namespaces starting with numeric text like http://123456.service.xyz.com
and http://123456.service1.xyz.com
The java classes are generated into the package com.xyz.service._12345 and com.xyz.service1._123456.
I want to override the namespace and use package com.xyz.service and com.xyz.service1.
The constraint is that I cannot modify the namespace in wsdl. So I will have to define the
ant task with -nexclude option.
I am trying to do so, but unable to generate the class files with the desired structure.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears
that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete
this mail from your records.