cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject How to reset 'stem' to 'exact' in ServletDestination
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:34:34 GMT
Hi

I'm playing with a custom MessageObserver implementation showing how to
redirect requests to either SOAP or JAXRS endpoint

sharing a 'virtual' address, that is we have a
jaxws:endpoint/@address=/a/b and jaxrs:server/@address=/a with the JAXRS
root resource having

a '/b' @Path.

I need to ensure that a SOAP ServletDestination does not get selected by
ServletController when non-SOAP requests are coming in.

For it to happen, I need to ensure the SOAP destination has the 'exact'
contextMatch strategy.

But I really can not figure how to do it.

Configuring httpconf:destination in Spring does not make a difference.

What can be done here ? Any hints will be appreciated

Thanks, Sergey