cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Rémi Flament <rflam...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: SOAP Monitoring console for CXF
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 04:08:24 GMT
Hi,

Ok, CXF-2641 updated with a new patch, I hope this time everything is OK :)

- Exchange has been renamed to ExchangeData.
- ExchangeDAO has been renamed to ExchangeDataDAO and contains only the
save() method.
- Statistics has been removed.
- It gets the service and operation name the way
AbstractMessageResponseTimeInterceptor does (but it doesn't add the "
around).

Regards,
Rémi.