cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Rémi Flament <rflam...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: SOAP Monitoring console for CXF
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 02:20:43 GMT
Hi,

I've updated CXF-2641 with a new patch (which can be applied to the
2.2.x branch or to the trunk) so that maven dependencies don't need to
be changed.
Basically I've removed all the spring-orm/ibatis part and I've added a
simple implementation of ExchangeDAO which logs to text files.

Then if I need to log in a database I can use my ibatis implementation
by changing the spring configuration.

I'm not familiar at all with OSGI or JAX-RS, so I can't give you any
thought on this part yet :)

Regards,
Rémi.