cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Radical structure reorg thoughts for 2.3....
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:41:53 GMT

It looks like we have a semi-concensus at least for the first two parts.
Basically, create a subproject for the xjc related stuff to kind of be a more
"open" jaxb-commons type thing.   (and the build-utils subproject to support
both this and the normal cxf stuff and potentially dosgi as well).

If there are no objections, I'll start working on that on Wednesday.  Thus,
speak up if you object.   (or, speak up if you think we need a formal vote on
this.   I'm happy with lazy concensus, but if someone wants a formal vote, I'd
be happy to do that as well).

We can tackle #3 separately.

Dan

--