cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <eogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOSGi] Reworking the system tests
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:37:11 GMT
David,

One thing to note about pax-exam is that its doesn't AFAIK have a feature
analogous to the spring-osgi-test support for accessing and adding to the
manifest for the on-the-fly bundle.

Now I don't know whether we could possibly live without this
manifest-mangling as currently done by the dOSGi systests, specifically
setting the DynamicImport-Package header to "*".

If we can live without this setting, no worries. If not, its something to
consider about adopting pax-exam.

Cheers,
Eoghan