cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject I need some help, maybe, with CXF-2593
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:56:13 GMT
A service function tries to return Collection<double[]>

Aegis throws up its hands and treats this as a collection of anyType.
Which, on the read side, tries to run the code to return DOM
fragments. However, that reading code is expecting a wrapper element,
which, not being there, results in complete chaos.

The immediate fix here is to make this show up as a collection of
collections of doubles, not a collection of anyType. I guess I'll try
to remember to make another test case for the legitimate anyType array
case after I fix the immediate problem.