cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Spring 3 and JMS......
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:17:52 GMT

I added a profile to the build to build/run with the recently released Spring
3.     I have it completely building now (although a bunch of warnings as
Spring deprecated a bunch of stuff that we need to call for Spring 2.5),
however, the JMS tests are hanging.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help look at it.   Just run

mvn -Pspring3

and it hangs in the JMSDestinationTest.   It may just be a timeout or
something needing adjusting or similar.   Don't really know yet.

You can also run it in eclipse and see.   A call like:

mvn -Psetup.eclipse,spring3
would setup the eclipse workspace with the spring3 jars.   I can duplicate the
hang there as well.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org