cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: move up to springframework 2.5.6?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:05:01 GMT

Actually, it looks like the stack trace thing is fixed with ActiveMQ 5.3.
Basically, at shutdown time, ActiveMQ was SOMETIMES throwing some sort of
exception that spring was catching and calling printStackTrace on.    With
updating to 5.3, it looks like things are shutting down cleanly and not stack
trace.   Thus, I've updated the poms for 2.3 and 2.2.6 to grab Spring 2.5.6.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org