cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrille Le Clerc <cyri...@cyrilleleclerc.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:48:58 GMT
   Dear community,

   It's a great honor for me to be welcomed in the Apache CXF community.
It's a great honor to contribute to a foundation that changed the face of
Open Source and I am specially touched to join a team that provides one of
the most widely used web services technologies.

   I will do my best to deserve your confidence, I must admit that I am very
impressed :-) .

   Cyrille.