cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r892222 - in /cxf/dosgi/trunk/dsw/cxf-dsw/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/dsw/handlers/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/dsw/handlers/
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:26:21 GMT
Hi David

> Author: davidb
> Date: Fri Dec 18 11:16:42 2009
> New Revision: 892222

> Log:
> Added support for old way of configuring endpoint location back in. The following properties
on the exposed services are now
> equivalents and can be set to a value such as http://localhost:9876/myService
>  endpoint.uri
>  org.apache.cxf.ws.address
>  osgi.remote.configuration.pojo.address
> The endpoint.uri is a new property that's introduced in the OSGi Remote Service Admin
spec. This is now the standard way to
> configure the endpoint URI. The old properties are still supported for backward compatibility.

This endpoint.uri property will work JAXRS services as well ?

If we let users have the same OSGI service exposed as SOAP and RESTful services, how will
it work with this property being used ?
Perhaps in this latter case org.apache.cxf.ws.address and org.apache.cxf.rs.address

thanks, Sergey