cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eamonn Dwyer <eamdwyer...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: move up to springframework 2.5.6?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:22:49 GMT

Ok so, thanks for explaining it.
The other reason I suggested it was because my project is using artifacts from cxf, servicemix
and camel. I ended up with a mix of 2.5.5 and 2.5.6, and I end up with method signature clashes
:(. I can live with more stringent depenedencies in my poms until everyone harmonises on 2.5.7.

Regards
Eamonn

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop