cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <alessio.sold...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with WSDLManagerImpl on 2.2.5 [was: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.5]
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:02:22 GMT
I've taken a deeper look at this. Se don't have a custom ResourceResolver
installed and that's the point, as  Cxf fails in getting a
WEB-INF/wsdl/foo.wsdl resource from tue classloader when the classloader
jboss provides is the one you get for a war app (a Url classloader pointing
to WEB-INF/classes).
So a solution here is to provide a custom resolver that uses jboss vfs to
resolve resorces in the deployment archive. I'm testing that now, no fix
should be required to cxf.
Thanks
Alessio

/sent from my mobile