cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.5
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:04:47 GMT
The issue I mentioned in the previous emails has been solved on JBoss
side, I'll commit the fix in jbws once the Apache CXF artifacts are on
the m2 repo.
I'm going to run the jaxws and jws modules of the JavaEE 5 TCK now, but
I won't be able to get results before the vote is closed.
Here is my +1 for the release in any case.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano