cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Reading wsdls from maven repo - Need some help deciding how to go on with this issue
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:42:16 GMT
I am currently a little stuck with issue

The approach I used does not work well with binding files. Also I have
found a quite nice way to read the wsdls from the repository without
needing to extend CXF. I have described the idea in the last comment of
the issue.

So the question is to either remove the code from CXF again or find a
way to make it work with binding files. Do you have any ideas about
this? I would like to solve this before the next release.

Greetings

Christian