cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Paweł Lipka <pli...@amg.net.pl>
Subject Re: move up to springframework 2.5.6?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:59:36 GMT
Just for you to know - we're happily using CXF 2.2.3 with Spring 2.5.6
without any issues whatsoever. We only had to bump up xbean version to 3.6.

thanks,
Eamonn Dwyer wrote:
> Hi
> is there a reason we are using version 2.5.5 of spring framework? I think servicemix
and camel have already moved on up to 2.5.6, so would it be a good idea to upgrade to both
stay in synch with them and also to avail of any bug fixes.

--
Paweł Lipka
Senior IT Architect

Treść niniejszej wiadomości może być poufna.
Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, to rozprowadzanie
lub wykorzystywanie zawartych tu informacji jest zabronione.

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution
by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and delete all copies.