cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Disabling WS-SecurityPolicy if Policy and Security modules present?
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:49:37 GMT

Hello, on this page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/WS-SecurityPolicy, it
says:

"In CXF 2.2, if the cxf-rt-ws-policy and cxf-rt-ws-security modules are
available on the classpath, the WS-SecurityPolicy stuff is automatically
enabled. Since the entire security runtime is policy driven, the only
requirement is that the policy engine and security policies be available.

If you are using the full "bundle" jar, all the security and policy stuff is
already included."

But can we explicitly *disable* WS-SecurityPolicy via configuration if we
already have included those two modules?  Perhaps we should update our docs
with this info.

Glen