cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reading wsdls from maven repo - Need some help deciding how to go on with this issue
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:52:43 GMT

Well, my opinion is that you're already 90% there, might as well go the last
10%.   You now have a handle to the File in the local repo.    It's only a
couple lines of code to copy that into target and use it from there.
 File target = new File(outputDir, src.getName());
 FileUtils.copy(src,  target);

FYI: there are a couple of plugins that actually do this as well.   If you
look in the target dir of any of our build modules, you'll see that checkstyle
and pmd and remote-resources and others copy their required bits into target
to execute from there.

The "tricky" thing from my standpoint is whether to set the "wsdlLocation"
flag to the original location or not (if the user didn't provide a
wsdlLocation).   Since neither location is exactly portable, it probably
doesn't matter.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp