cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF-1126, my brain is nillable
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:06:48 GMT

Yea.   This is one of the areas addressed by JAX-WS/JAXB 2.2.   With 2.2, the
@XmlElement annotation can be added to the parameter to add the nillable
attribute.   What I need to research more on is if @WebParam and @XmlElement
are both there and both have a "name", which name wins.

Of course, that's also JAX-WS/JAXB 2.2, not 2.1.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org