cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF-2286
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:45:00 GMT
On Sun November 1 2009 9:38:49 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> The PNG isn't interesting. Busses are persistent buggers, is there
> something to do differently?

I looked at this very briefly back in June and pretty much all the CXF objects
that are left (that I found) are the various statics.   Thus, something is
holding onto the classloader which is preventing the statics from being
removed.   I really couldn't figure out what, though.   I thought the only
place we'd hold onto the classloader is the Workqueue, but when bus.shutdown
was called, the workqueue was properly shutdown and released.     Anyway, I
didn't see anything obvious.   :-(

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org